The information needed to effect self-organized change is literally ‘in-formation’ – that which is found or formed from within. It is our inner intelligence at work. How do we tap this inner intelligence?
The Powers of Six is a methodology for eliciting and utilizing a person’s inner intelligence, which is driven by six conditions:
- Clean Input: minimally-assumptive, non-suggestive and influence-free questions.
- Present Tense: information and experience are all in the here and now.
- Adjacent Spaces: new information emerges from adjacent body~mind spaces.
- Iteration: each response informs the next response until new knowledge emerges.
- Formula: a simple procedure allows exclusive self-concentration.
- Six-ness: all conditions interact and and operate as a whole.