The Three Principles are defined as:
- Mind—The energy and intelligence of all life
- Consciousness—The gift of awareness
- Thought—The creative agent we use to direct us through life
Here are short videos where Aaron Turner, Mara Gleason, Michael Neill, and Tanya Kennard explains what the Three Principles of Mind, Consciousness, and Thought means to them:
Mara Gleason 1(2)
- Three Principles
- How can people change so quickly?
- What is an insight?
- Wisdom going beyond the brain
- It’s all about thought!
- You’re always ok
Mara Gleason 2(2)
- Coaching and the Three Principles
- Ground of experience
- Wisdom and personal thinking – Same source
- Inside-out and outside-in
- Thought revolution
- Relationships and the Three Principles
- Religion and the Three principles
- Potential for humanity